View Single Post
Old
09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Qui Gon Dave

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakiaba View Post
I know that Game Center is quite a bit more expensive, but the risk of losing my money has kept me there (or with the slightly crappier European equivalent, ESPN360), and I have no complaints about the quality of feeds. The good news for those of us outside North America is that apparently we will now be allowed to sign up for the same version North Americans get, meaning that we can choose to watch the home or away stream. Do you know what was worse than watching the Canadiens get eliminated by Boston in OT of game 7? Being forced to listen to Jack Edwards while it happened.
I know your pain. Pretty horrific wasn't it. At least with GCL this year, as you said, it will be possible to avoid the NESN feed. And the Pens feed whenever we play them too. And I'm looking forward to watching 4 games at once. I was messing about with the features in GCL last night and it was a much more comprehensive service than ESPN provided online. If we still get all the games like ESPN gave us then that's fantastic.

Qui Gon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote