View Single Post
Old
09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
2faded

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperkisser View Post
i really dont believe this.. we've tried BR with koivu and selanne for a couple games and it didn't work nearly as well as the old line in the second half of last season.. the old boys were great for us in the second half of last season and into the PO's... mcmillan plays a similar game to blake so it could work but just putting a skilled player on that line wont make it better imo.. blake does all the things necessary on that line so that selanne and koivu have space.. he takes SO much punishment in the corners from d-men its kinda ridiculous... if his contract was just $2 instead of the 4 then he'd have good value imo..

as far as vancouvers lines.. as far as i know the sedins are playing as well as samuelsson and luongo
So what your saying is that BR with that line for a couple of games wasnt as effective as the line with Blake in the second half of the season...after they played half a season together. Shocker.

I dont know what to say if anyone can honestly tell me they believe that line wont be better with Ryan on the wing. I dont think Ryan should be on their wing, but just saying.

2faded is offline   Reply With Quote