View Single Post
Old
09-28-2011, 09:03 PM
iamitter
Thornton's Hen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
Honestly Leslie your the best but you overrate the rangers prospects. Christian Thomas has an 8.0D ...8.0 is the same as evgeny kuznetsov and gabriel landeskog. People need to keep in mind that Christian Thomas like Tyler Toffoli succeeded because they were playing in the eastern conference in the OHL. Playing against the petes, bulls, wolves, frontenacs and colts for half their games. Playing against this weaker competition pads their stats. I just can't see Christian Thomas as a first line player... no chance. Kreider is still overrated in my opinion. Until he puts up acceptable numbers in college he can't be given an 8.0 ... speed and size are not everything. If these guys are 8.0's guys like mikael granlund, brayden schenn, vladimir tarasenko should be given at least 9.0's.
That's just my 2 cents. Tim Erixon and McDonaugh had proper grades with great writeups and I enjoyed reading the rest of your list.
I don't think his grade is bad at all. If Thomas makes it in this league, he will be a top 6 forward. If he doesn't, he won't make it at all.

iamitter is offline   Reply With Quote