View Single Post
Old
09-29-2011, 10:17 AM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
I liked the pick, when we got Gallagher. I am not just saying it either because he has been playing well and might make the team.

I just like the guys all around game. Even playing for the Giants. He plays with a competitive edge and works extremely hard for a guy of his size.

I posted this summer, 2 guys I am excited to see in our lineup in the near future are:

Gallagher and Bournival. These guys are hard working individuals and they bring something to the table we need now and will need in the future. Bournival watching in Juniors and during this pre-season the guy is a non stop work horse just like Gallagher. They give it all every shift, get off and repeat the very next shift.

These are guys you win with and I am glad that we have both in our prospect pool.

I actually have these guys in my favs over guys like Leblanc, Kristo, Palushaj and such.

I think Gallagher deserves a 9 game contract to see if he can be a main stay. The only thing stopping it IMO, is the organization will send him back to the W so he can have another full guarenteed season under his belt and get some great knowledge and experience from the World Juniors which I see him making. Bournival I believe is in the hunt as well to make the team Canada Juniors as well.

These guys along with others such as Leblanc, Kristo, Dumont, Beaulieu, Tinordi. We have a bright future I believe.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote