View Single Post
Old
09-29-2011, 03:16 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
that's easy to say as joe ignorant fan, but there's more to it than that. I think if you want to point to a blameable party, it's his russian agent(he has two.) I think that at the advent of the KHL, Radulov's agent basically sold him as the fledgling league's "marquee star," and got a big contract out of it. I think Radulov bought the spiel hook line and sinker, and i think he's reached a point where he's starting to become more capable of thinking for himself, and realizing that the 900K is a brief inconvenience that he might have to swallow if he wants to play in a league that is fitting of him.
yeah, that... or else he's still the same uncoachable headcase who got thrown off our top line by his linemates, and maybe is excelling in Russia just because the competition over there truly isnt that much above the AHL over here.

I honestly dont know which is true, which is why I do not want poile to hand him a multimillion dollar multiyear extension until he at least comes back and plays part of a season here and shows us that he really has matured and improved.

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote