View Single Post
Old
09-29-2011, 09:05 PM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
what exactly are you looking for? statistical projections for this season?

Okposo's a core player for this team, a leader, he'll probably play with Nielsen and Grabner to start the season, he'll see a lot of PP time, PK time - he signed a 5 year contract so he's here for a while.

He delivers more than the numbers indicate, similar to Ryan Callahan for the NYR but I believe KO's got more upside offensively.

This is the first year that he's healthy, will be playing with good linemates and won't be the ONLY offensive player on the team. He's primed to have a breakout year if he can stay healthy.

I'm hoping for a 25 goal year, 55-60 points. I think he's certainly capable but even if he doesn't score that many, he'll still be an important player.
You only believe he has more offensive capability lol? Okposo is an emerging star. He obviously had the shoulder injury last year, but I would look for him to take off right where he stopped at during his first full season.

I'll say PP time, playing on what may be a potentially great line with Neilsen and Grabner, I can see 50+ points this season.

IslesBeBack* is offline   Reply With Quote