View Single Post
Old
09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Gallagher isn't ready yet anyways guys. He showed a lot of promise for a 5th round pick with his size but he's got some maturing to do in his game. He'll be good for us, but not yet.
He was ready in the 1st. Strangely, wasn't ready in the 2nd and 3rd. Sorry but for me, that's BS. Is AKost ready? Is Emelin ready? Is Diaz ready? I can name you 10 guys right now that doesn't seem NHL ready....Is Creampuff Engqvist ready?

So Gallagher will go back in Vancouver expecting to score 100 goals in 50 games. How's that going to mature his game? Maybe a Team Canada performance would? Let's hope he gets pick 'cause that's not a gimme, though with the numerous guys that will stick in the NHL, he has more chance to do so. Yet, it's still not a gimme.

I can tell you that Gallagher would be ready for a lot of teams. So it's not about Gallagher not being ready. It's about us having to play our "contracts". But I'm just frustrated to see how we're expecting our rookies and young players to be mistake free while most if not ALL our vets aren't.....Reason why we lost a few guys in the past years that finally ended up playing well while they have the confidence they needed.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote