Thread: PGT: *crickets* -_______-
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2011, 10:40 PM
SpezNc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
He was ready in the 1st. Strangely, wasn't ready in the 2nd and 3rd. Sorry but for me, that's BS. Is AKost ready? Is Emelin ready? Is Diaz ready? I can name you 10 guys right now that doesn't seem NHL ready....Is Creampuff Engqvist ready?

So Gallagher will go back in Vancouver expecting to score 100 goals in 50 games. How's that going to mature his game? Maybe a Team Canada performance would? Let's hope he gets pick 'cause that's not a gimme, though with the numerous guys that will stick in the NHL, he has more chance to do so. Yet, it's still not a gimme.

I can tell you that Gallagher would be ready for a lot of teams. So it's not about Gallagher not being ready. It's about us having to play our "contracts". But I'm just frustrated to see how we're expecting our rookies and young players to be mistake free while most if not ALL our vets aren't.....Reason why we lost a few guys in the past years that finally ended up playing well while they have the confidence they needed.

Very true.

The line AK-DD-BG was just not a good fit. In the first he was alright with Gomez and M.Pacioretty

Kostitsyn was awful again and he is penciled as an NHLer.

SpezNc is offline   Reply With Quote