Old
09-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Cujomi
YNWA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Baby View Post
OTTAWA???? LOL You've gotta be kidding.

Who is the 2nd line centre in Ottawa? Regin or a Rookie?

Heck who is the entire 2nd line on down with that forward group?

Only thing Ottawa will compete for is first overall (in the draft, that is).
Well I came in here pretty civil, so there's really no need for a post like this. I know it's 'lol preseason' but I'd say out 2nd line centre is likely to be Zibanejad. 4 goals in 6 games while being good defensively and physical. I know it's just preseason, but he's looked better and better in every game (same with Rundblad.)

Ottawa's roster isn't as bad as people think. We've actually got pretty high end 3rd and 4th lines, a good goalie, and if our rookies continue to do well (Cowen, Rundblad, Zibanejad) we've got a good defence and a 2nd line centre that has good chemistry with Alfredsson.

Ultimately we won't know until the season starts, but there are some positives to take from our preseason. There's no way that Ottawa is worse than Florida, NYI, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, or Colorado. I think they have a good enough roster to compete with those I mentioned before for the 8th spot in the East. It's not like I'm saying that Ottawa is going to be some great, world-beating team, I think they'll struggle and wind up somewhere in the 11th to 8th spot.

Cujomi is offline   Reply With Quote