View Single Post
Old
09-30-2011, 10:18 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
101st

No we have realistic expectations but you choose to write off our proposed plans and discussion as radical heresy against the Preds. We all agree Poile has put us in a great position, but now it is time to take it up a notch and push to the top. We haven't seen that this offseason, we continue to see it as we get closer to camp. Yes we have a very good team and yes our preseason record is great, but I look at this roster and I think "gee, I really don't think we are going to be able to compete night in and night out against the San Jose's and the Canucks, or even LA this year" That isn't a good feeling. And for management to come out and say "we are going to be spending more this year" and having the exact opposite happen, for Poile to say "just chill about weber" and then have it go to arbitration, for all the talk of Spaling being a top six (I mean really?) I think some of us have a right to be mad at our current situation. We have **** ton of unknowns on this team. Will SK produce at the same rate as last year? Will Bergfors score the goals? Will Wilson finally put it all together? Does O'Reilly suck?

I would rather go into this year thinking "we obtained a top six if not top 3 talent at forward and sacrificed some of our prospects" than "we did absolutely jack ****."

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote