View Single Post
Old
09-30-2011, 11:02 AM
His Beardliness
#SireBabcock

vCash: 1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
I really don't think Henrik is going to care all that much. It's still an exhibition and torts deliberately played Biron yesterday to let Hank play this one without playing him on back to back days.

What would the HF response be if torts played Richards and Gaborik and they both got injured in this game? Then you'd all ***** and moan about how he shouldn't have been trying to win a game for Hank and basing his decisions around some trivial exhibition game in henrik's home town. Just showing both sides of it. Torts doesn't have to base every decision on henke's preference. His job is to get this team ready for a long road trip. He did the right thing letting Henrik play this one. He doesn't owe anyone any further explanation.

Furthermore, we will probably still win this game and if we didn't Henrik would be upset that HE lost. He wouldn't be thinking WTF WHY DIDNT WE PLAY OUR TOP LINE AND SIGN GRETZKY FOR A DAY TO BEAT THESE GUYS. Henrik is excited and nervous to PLAY in this game and while he ALWAYS wants to win and hates losing ANY kind of game, comparing this to a Roy situation truly made me laugh. Come on guys. Some of you are in midseason form already, lol.
I'm happy it made you laugh, considering it was a joke.

It's just disappointing to not get to see the top lines until opening night, probably.

His Beardliness is offline   Reply With Quote