View Single Post
Old
09-30-2011, 01:05 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrleetch View Post
Isn't this a little overboard?
Probably, but the other extreme is how the organization and fans have been acting like it's no big deal. With head/concussion issues it's always a big deal. I said from the get go I didn't believe any of it. I'm still perplexed as to why he's skating or doing anything. To me the more they keep ***** footing around with it the more damage this is going to cause.

Sit the guy down for a few weeks. Maybe he can be back by November. His career with our organization is much more important than a dozen or so games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
bahhhh. I would just not have him tgo to Europe and hopefully be ready to start the yr game 3..............no point to mess around with this.

I smell a minor move for a Dman coming

btw he is skating tommorow? Are the headaches gone?

Why would we make a move for a minor d-man when we already have minor d-men in camp who have been competing for spots?

Torts is big on players knowing the system, and these guys have at least been learning it/practicing it all training camp.

Makes no sense to me to make a move unless it's a legitimate upgrade.

Del Zotto will be on this team, and Erixon, while not deserving of yet, might get a shot as well. Bell is there and might get it over him to be honest.

Either way I think the team will try and get by with what's here for now.