View Single Post
Old
10-18-2005, 07:19 PM
hockeyphan25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhite101
Thanks I was too lazy to search for his stats. I was pretty sure he did much better at 21 then Sim at 28.

Guy is trying to compare Sim to likes of Fedotenko Prospal and even St.Louis I really do not know how to get my point across. I give up.

Sim relative?? Maybe?
The point of me bringing up Prospal was that he was an amazing AHL player, I think he led the league in points by far. My point was that he came to the NHL, put up points while playing with good players in his first short stint in the NHL but still didn't play very well and then he struggled after that, that is why he was traded a couple times. If you think I said Sim is as good as St. Louis, Prospal, or even Fedotenko you must not be able to comprehend anything. As for being a Sim relative, no dork, I'm a FLYERS fan, I want the best players on the ice for them. I don't understand why you would want to sit a guy that was one of the best players in the AHL which had much more NHL players last year, a guy that had 8 goals in 7 preseason games, and who has played good in the first 5 games, creating a lot of scoring chances, and drawing many penalties. I think there are plenty of players that could have been good or even great but they were put in the wrong situations or not given a chance. Look at Marcel Hossa for the Rangers, for the last couple of years he had great preseasons, yet Montreal never gave him a chance. I was happy to see him get traded to a team where he will be given a chance to prove himself and he has played pretty good so far. I don't see what everyone has against Sim but if you want to hate the guy go ahead, I just hope that the Flyers can find balanced scoring without him. Let's see what happens in the next few games.