View Single Post
Old
10-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Jimmi Jenkins
Turtle Renji

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Nystrom puts his stick in front of Fedun thinking he can beat out the icing and Fedun steps on his stick and what happens after that I'd like it to be erased from my memory. Completely moronic play? Yes, obviously. Suspension worthy? Probably not. The fact that he never made contact with him probably means no suspension. I really wouldn't mind if Nystrom got suspended though, it was a stupid thing to do and to ruin or at least partially destroy a young talent's career like that is devastating. I'll never forget how pissed I was at Mitchell for injuring Foster so I understand all the hate for Nystrom. I think Mitchell's play was slightly worse, however, as he completely shoved Foster into the boards whereas Fedun slipped on Nystrom's stick. All the best wishes for Fedun, of every Oiler defensemen this preseason, he stood out to me the most.
Good point, because there's not way Nystrom should have to be responsible for his stick, right?

We get you had Foster, that's great, but don't come here and down play the fact that Nystrom's idiotic recklessness may have cost a young man his CAREER.

Jimmi Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote