Thread: scott hartnell
View Single Post
Old
10-19-2005, 06:48 AM
Pred303

vCash: 500
see in the tennessean this morning that at yesterday's practice, hartnell was skating on the 1st line with kariya and legwand.. trotz confirmed this saying it gives them more "net presence"... he should have read the boards, we could have all told him that.. i like this move,adds a guy who will fight to the front of the net to the 1st unit...

also says erat was skating with perreault and walker because of sullivan groin tweak, but i hear it's a slight hamstring pull from others... everyone says it is simply precautionary with sully, and that he should practice today

would mean erat would join the 3rd line with johnson and hall.. certainly gives this line a different look,from a pure grind line to one with some speed.. only difficulty i see is that it takes away that one pure defensive line trotz seems to like to have.. really creates 3 balanced lines that i like though.. hartnell fans will love this,erat fans probably not so much.. but as a team fan, i really like the idea personally

also see where markov missed practice with a bug yesterday... but that nichol was back skating