View Single Post
Old
10-01-2011, 11:11 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Okay, i know many here will throw rocks at me, but when Tampa is doing cheap shot to your team, it's because your soft as hell...

We need guys that could prevend this *****... Someone would have been at malone after he run subban or Price and the incident at the end would have never happen...

We're too soft, and i'm srs.
Why should anyone throw rocks at you. You are 100% correct.

Last night, Tanner Glass of the Jets was running a couple of the Predator's players. So after a couple of shifts watching Glass hitting the skilled players, the Pred's coach sends out Zach Stortini the next time Tanner Glass got on the ice.

Stortini (who is a crap fighter......but none the less is better than having Josh Gorges fight and get cut) drops the gloves with Glass and takes care of business.

Tanner Glass stopped running the skill players on the Predators.

That is a simple concept that Gauthier, Martin and a lot of the Canadiens' fans cannot grasp. As soon as Malone showed that he was very interested in going after our players, insert fighter and take care of Malone.

Now we have Campoli with a head shot and Gorges with stitches.

And great game by the Canadiens tonight. Showed more passion and aggressiveness on defense. If we can sustain this type of intensity in our own zone, the Habs will do well.

However...........relax, this was just a preseason game.