View Single Post
Old
10-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
This is going to continue to be a hotly contested debate until Poile uses that cap space. I think more than anything, there is a lot of bitter disappointment in management not putting their money where their mouth is. We knew Weber was going to make $7M+

They haven't put up the money to improve the team from last years team. Notice, I am not saying at all costs, simply saying I think Poile could be doing more to actively go out and try to find some forward talent. We have a lot of redundant pieces that should be moveable.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, Franson to me, brought a unique skill set of being able to get the puck on the net as well as could've developed into a power play QB. I also feel like having a center lineup of Lombardi, Fisher, Legwand is absolutely outstanding. All three of these guys are great defensively, good offensively, and can work PK and PP. I don't understand what is wrong with having that kind of depth? Sure Lombardi was a question, but if we were going to move franson and him for peanuts the least we could've done is use the money we saved.