View Single Post
Old
10-02-2011, 12:35 PM
macavoy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
What exactly about his personality makes you want to believe otherwise?

I can't answer your question since I don't know him. Simply put, some players decide to tough it out while others take the easy road and get the money fast. Already played there, was an all-star last year, played for the Russian Team in the WHC last year... For sure a KHL team would want him.
I like to believe that he would do what is best for the team and also what's best for his long term development. If he is the kind of player who think's he's too good for a 15 game adjustment stint, then I don't want him on the team.

He hasn't proven that he's a superstar, he doesn't deserve a free pass. He's pretty much an NHL calibre player but a 15 game stint won't hurt him. If he's too arrogant to play in 15 games in the AHL, then I don't want his attitude ruining our young prospects.

So that's why I believe he would agree to it. Because I think he's a good team player and really wants to do good. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt instead of assume they are arrogant ****** but that's just me.

macavoy is online now   Reply With Quote