Old
10-02-2011, 12:40 PM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouskin74 View Post
i just can imagine how would NHL all star team look like after 7-8 games
I agree with mr. pouskin here. Vorky I enjoy your insights but right here I think you might be off a bit. I hate Radulov, but he's gotta be there. Other names like Kovalev, Zherdev, Morozov, Parshin, Koltsov, Mozyakin etc.. are going to have to be there even though there stats may not show it yet. I think the goalies are off especially, Stepanek is a barely average if you ask me, he is playing in front of a great defense. He is known for letting in the softy. Murygin, not even the best goalie on his team. I think Lasak will show statistically that he is much better by the end of the year. I'm on the Biryukov fan bus right now, he is flat out winning tight games for his team, but skill wise is even more impressive, extremely quick. Otherwise there are a lot of good goalies hard to say when names are like Ersberg, Vehanen, Ramo, Kosechkin, Barulin, Kasutin, Koval, even imports Glass and Lalonde are around. I think the goaltending has drastically improved in the KHL since the league has began.

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote