View Single Post
Old
10-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup View Post
It's not because 99% of the people eat fast food that its necessarily good to eat some, being a sheep does not make you do the best decisions since sheep would follow each other to a slaughterhouse

plus, despite whatever the pro fighting crap you and your friends are spewing since the beginning of the off-season, we every time come back with even more logical and factual EVIDENCE that fighting is useless and yet you spin those half truth and lies and circular logic and flaunt as if we did not say a thing
How the hell do you even want that evidence you're looking for? "oh look, watch as Niel in the 2nd period is playing hockey and wont intimidate while our goon is on the bench...."

do you have any idea how retarded that is?

2 other things...

1) if 99% of people tell you thar jumping off the bridge is a bad but you don't, shouldn't that mean something? (that's just to counter your ridiculous statement atthe beginning o your post)

And 2) why am I the sheep? You're the one that's pro management at all costs, that gives excuses for everything that happens. It's the complete opposite, you're the sheep! I'm the one saying "hey,we're not perfect, we have a need on this team, let's go get it."

If you think I'm going to let some pacifists call me delusional when u saw more the once our star players going back to the bench completely discouraged with their heads between their tales because they had to defend themselves... This board is going to be a lot of fun in the next months..