View Single Post
Old
10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
2011/2012 update

He started the season with Dukla Trenčín´s men´s team. He play on what on paper is Dukla´s 4th line, but even so they contribute to Dukla´s offensive success in the league so far and get quiet a lot of minutes (TOI is not counted in Slovak league, but from what I´v seen it could be 10+). So far he has 2G and 1Assist, 12 SOG in 6 games. He scored the two goals in 79 second against MHC Martin in the 2nd game of the season in a 7:0 blowout.

Couldn´t get youtube of it, but maybe this might work: http://sportky.topky.sk/c/72000/vide...ld-sedem-golov In the video from about 1:50 to 2:20

Here a bit on him from Slovak TV, with some footage from an another Slovak league game against Skalica:

From what I´ve heard anywhere that Dukla´s played so far this season, the fans of Dukla´s opponent have been raving about Daňo and his play, even more than Dukla´s fans do.

One more funny thing, a while ago Dukla Trenčín auctioned two sets of special jerseys that they used during the off-season to commemorate their 40 year anniversary. Marko´s black jersey that he wore in an exhibition game in which he scored hus first goal against men got the most bids (132) and was auctioned for the 2nd highest price 328 Euro. I guess a lot of people believed that it could eventually become a prized possesion.

Last edited by slovakiasnextone: 10-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.
slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote