View Single Post
Old
10-03-2011, 06:54 AM
RomanianLeafs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsequalscup View Post
Again, the Rangers have a ton of young, talented young defenseman. The Leafs don't. The Rangers would add a low cost vet if it was a defenseman.

Personally, I don't think the Leafs have enough defenseman. I watched them the other night. Their defenseman are awful. The forwards and defenseman have no clue how to kill penalties. The Leafs just flat out stink.

They have terrible role players and they don't draft 2 way forwards.
The only thing I can see is the Rangers putting together a package of Avery, Bourque, Kundratek and Hagelin for Kadri.

It's 50/50 that Kadri turns out to be a good NHL, scoring forward. Worth the risk from the Rangers. Leafs can eat one year of Avery. In Bourque and Hagelin the Leafs will have their top PK pairing for a decade. Those guys also have some offensive game. Kundratek should be a nice, stay at home defenseman in the long run. He just can't make the Rangers young defense because it's too talented.

It's not that easy to find top PK forwards that have the offensive ability to play on the 3rd line. The Leafs don't have anybody like that. I think they should concentrate on fixing that problem. They will be drafting in the top 7 so they can draft another scoring forward.
speaks the fan of a team who picks top 3 if their goalie suffers a serious injury..dude stop posting crap, richardsequalcup ?? in what sport ??

RomanianLeafs is offline   Reply With Quote