View Single Post
Old
10-03-2011, 01:41 PM
travellingman345

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gags89 View Post
It was great to see a win for the Hitmen today! I was able to take in my 1st Hitmen game at the Saddledome. Rask had a pretty solid game.

They still provide some entertaining hockey for very affordable prices. I actually looked on Kijiji and got a really good pair for cheap for today. There are really great deals on there for the Hitmen. I really encourage people to check them out of it they haven't!

Yes, the Hitmen looked good yesterday. I think they should be 3 and 0 - not 1 and 2. First game vs Kootenay Lieuwen stood on his head. game # 2 vs Lethbridge - high scoring - some bad giveaways by Kosterman and shaky Snider Goaltending. They weren't going to be denied yesterday.

Yes, Hitmen have a good price point. You can buy some sweet season tickets - 2nd level center ice. The person wants 1/2 price for the tickets.

If you have a family 2 adults and 2 kids. You can go to Calgary/Airdrie Co-Op. 2 adult tickets 2 youth tickets - 4 hot dogs, 4 pops and 1 popcorn for $60. They give you a voucher and you exchange it a the ticket booth for best available seats. If you have extra kids, you just pay the kids price at the door - but no food for them.

7-11 used to do tickets for $11. Not sure if they are doing that this year or not.

Looking forward to Friday vs Red Deer. Not sure if Nugent-Hopkins will be back in RD this year.

travellingman345 is offline   Reply With Quote