View Single Post
Old
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Karl Pilkington

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac1160 View Post
I find it hilarious that people say all of this stuff about head shots have to be out of the game, but yet nobody does anything and takes a stand. Personally I think there is no way you can take head shots out of the game, unless you take hits out all together which would be awful. The game is too fast to change much. I am so tired of hearing about all of this. Yes you can seriously punish the blatant head shots but the clarke macarthur hit was a joke. The NHL is so lost on all of this. WAKE UP NHL (courtasy of Jeremy Roenick)
Thank the media for this.. All a media storm requires is 3-4 people who have a really strong opinion and then it spreads like cancer. You get polarized opinions, those for/against, then new splintering opinions..

really.. people are just obsessed with their opinions these days.. its all good to respect each other and have an idea about something, but really, this cherishing of opinions and protection of them like they are our children is the problem... because we end up doing nothing about the real problems.. we just end up talking about how to fix it.. we don't actually do anything.. we just talk..

Karl Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote