View Single Post
Old
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
McGreat One

vCash: 500
I'm not a big fan of PK and think he can be overrated on these boards at times but I really can't see him being as arrogant and greedy as Doughty when it comes to negotiating his contract. Doughty knew how much the Kings need his services and decided to take full advantage of that by demanding so much money. I lost alot of respect for Doughty after this because it just shows that he is a selfish player who put himself before the team not to mention the disrespect he showed the Kings organization by willing to sit out until he got the money he was looking for.

However much I dislike some of Subban's style of play and attitude sometimes, I see him as being a humble kid who appreciates the fact that Hab's management gave him the opportunity to play in the first place. We saw that when Martin benched him for a few games and I think we'll see it again when his contract expires. I think Subban knows he's not at Doughty's level but i can see him getting Myers type money if he can show that he's more than just an offensive dman. My prediction is that he won't quite reach Myer's level and will sign for approximately $4.5-5 Mil a year.

McGreat One is offline   Reply With Quote