View Single Post
Old
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
swimmer77
What's an ROW?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Again, I think you have a problem with reading comprehension...

Whether or not i'm 'sold' on this '12 months stuff' has NOTHING to do with anything...I'm not making this up, go look up anything you want on ACL surgeries and recovery, and you'll see that recover for this type of injury is generally 6 to 12 months.

And in the case of a RE-INJURY, it's more like 9-12 months...

Markov had his second surgery on December 8, 2010...which means that as of this saturday, it will have been 10 months since his latest ACL surgery. Which means that at this point, him not being ready to play in a game isn't all that surprising.

Now, if I can find this information just by doing a google search...I would imagine the habs doctors, when consulted by the Canadiens about them re-signing Markov, would also be privy to this type of information and would let the Habs management know that Markov may not be ready for game 1 of the year, but that at some point in November or December, he would be ready to return.

Again, i'm not sure what's so hard to understand here? Do you really think the Habs didn't do any homework before signing Markov?

This has nothing to do with my allegance for Markov...it's just common sense
So you are saying that management fully anticipated this little setback, and that management from the day Markov signed the contract had an inkling Markov would not be back until December possibly? I don't buy it. Chain of events suggest otherwise.