View Single Post
Old
10-04-2011, 05:47 PM
JetsAlternate

vCash: 500
A few of these designs are great, but too similar to other pre-existing designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBoomer61 View Post
here is a new one:

on the team website, they have a video explaining the process of making the third jersey. they showed a clip of one of the templates being considered, and i modified it. on the original, the cuffs are white and the yoke is a lighter tone of blue, but i changed it. enjoy!
Unfortunately, Winnipeg claimed a similar appearance for their home jersey (yeah, I know they borrowed from the Jackets' third jersey ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBoomer61 View Post
would something like this suffice? (minus the logo, ofcourse)

It seems like the Panthers are leaning towards the return of their old red uniforms. This season they introduced a red version of last year's uniform. Eventually, I think they'll go back to these:

I personally think if you modified the Jackets' original jerseys a bit with a new logo, it might look incredibly sharp. I think the only problem with the original was the logo. Maybe toy with having different colored pants. I think the red pants took away from the waist striping last time. The red waist stripe should stand out. I like those "star cuffs".

Last edited by JetsAlternate: 10-04-2011 at 05:57 PM.
JetsAlternate is offline   Reply With Quote