Thread: Confirmed with Link: Weise claimed by Vancouver
View Single Post
Old
10-04-2011, 05:00 PM
freewheeler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Prust was once considered a dime a dozen guy...we gave this kid 10 games to prove himself.

We have given EC 112 games...sounds about right...Rangers are notorious for these types of moves...Mike Knuble, Ian Laprriere and Dominick Moore are 3 guys that jump out at me right now....never good enough for the cup contending Rangers but good enough for everyone else.

I am not saying Dale Weise will be any of those guys but for anyone to say he sucks is basing that off of 10 games and a few preseason games...games in which he was more effective than my public enenmy #1...

We had to give up a 7th round pick for John Mitchell...but we can't even get that for Weise...makes total sense.

But we have Carl (Rico Fata) Haglein waiting in the wings...he will solve all of our problems.
Well said. I would like to have seen a fourth line with Weise and Rupp together.....ya know, an actual checking line, something this Rupp-Stepan-Zuccarello thing is not.

Carl 'Rico Fata' Hagelin. Haha. I actually have the same concern in the few games I've seen Hagelin. Doesn't seem terribly creative, strong or effective along the boards. But he's faaaasssttt!