View Single Post
Old
10-04-2011, 09:42 PM
DanStewartFC
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
FC's 2012 NHL Draft '5 Questions' - October Article.

Over at www.futureconsiderations.ca there is an article up where FC's Director of Scouting takes five questions submitted by draft junkies and fans and answers them in a column for the fans.

September's Five Questions

Quote:
2012 has more questions than answers

FC’s scouting director Dan Stewart tackles Dumba, Russians, goaltenders and fallers in his inaugural edition of ‘Five For Stewart’.

Have a question about the 2012 NHL Entry Draft? Send it to Dan via email at danstewart@futureconsiderations.ca or via Twitter.

1. Does Matt Dumba have the potential to be the first drafted defenseman in 2012?

Not only does Dumba have the potential to be the first defenseman selected but I except him to...

October's Five Questions

Quote:
Injuries a storyline in the 2012 draft

FC’s scouting director Dan Stewart tackles Gianluca Curcuruto’s potential, how injuries will impact the draft stock of Alex Galchenyuk, Martin Frk and Ryan Murray, as well as potential picks that are re-entering the draft in ‘Five for Stewart’.

Have a question about the 2012 NHL Entry Draft? Send it to Dan via email at danstewart@futureconsiderations.ca or via Twitter.

1. Will NHL teams be able to get a future NHL defensemen if they miss out on the top talent like Ryan Murray, Mathew Dumba, Nick Ebert, Morgan Rielly, etc. later in the draft?

FC currently has 21 defensemen ranked in our second and third rounds for the 2012 draft so the talent will be there for sure.

I am going to show my hand a little here and let you know that I think Sault Ste. Marie defenseman Gianluca Curcuruto is an absolute stud...
Leave your questions here, on the FC site comments section or send your questions directly to danstewart@futureconsiderations.ca and see them answered in the next column.

Last edited by DanStewartFC: 10-25-2011 at 12:26 PM.
DanStewartFC is offline   Reply With Quote