View Single Post
Old
10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
I think your point is largely irrelevant to be honest with you. I agree with on one thing, it's not the habs management, markov's or any of the fans desired result, but when PG signed Markov, unless he has been a sleep for a few years, he knew there were some inherent risks associated with it, he weighed those risks during discussions and decided long term the habs are better with markov than without and was willing to accept any possible, although very minor setback to this point as part of the package.

PG wasn't some gullible GM who was duped into signing Markov thinking every thing was going to be 100% perfect. He determined the habs are a better team with markov on the roster, whether that's 06 oct, 21 dec, we are better off with him and he's right.

Are you crazy? I agree with the rest of your post, but this portion takes the cake.
Why does that take the cake? When you can trade a spare part for a prospect and a 2nd rounder you are making a good trade. Grabovsky had no room here on the top 6.