View Single Post
Old
10-05-2011, 02:19 PM
bluegod29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
i think HockeyGirl believes we supplied Springy with the most talent she's seen in years, but I could have misinterpreted some things i've seen
Oh dont get me wrong we have alot of talent but that doesnt translate to a good team all the time especially around here. im just saying when more injuries happen and they WILL, Kubalik and Giroux will get the callups and then we will be thin.

And when i say thin i mean if you look at the players who are up and down guys (Kubalik and giroux) there is not much of a scoring threat behind them. Im very excited about the signings but when injuries happen it will come crashing down. We just dont have a whole lot of depth behind those guys. It seems to be that way year after year. We always have a great number one line, but when they get called up we dont seem to have enough guys who can step up. But thats the nature of being a farm team. Its just odd that other AHL teams seem to be able to keep up after there top guys are called up. Also Bruce Landon has already gone out and shopped for two players. I think he did that because he also believes that we lack depth. But maybe im wrong.

I know i sound like a glass half empty kind of guy but i'm actually very excited for our team this year. i'm just voicing out some of the concerns i have.

Last edited by bluegod29: 10-05-2011 at 02:29 PM.