View Single Post
Old
10-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
i understand holding on to Parse at this point. there is still questions surrounding his worth/capabilities, etc. at this point Parse will be a pass/fail by the 20 game mark, if he's healthy. the team can't keep committing roster space that can't (a) perform to expectations and (b) stay healthy long enough to contribute. the team has to look at bringing up 'fresh' blood at some point, before everyone in MAN bolts to Europe.

on the other hand they know what they have in DD44 at this point. keeping him over bringing up VV is baffling to me. they've had DD44 and Harrold filling the same roles for years. the team cut ties with Peter this year to open room for a youngster. the problem though is they haven't brought anyone up yet.

with the signings of Hunter, Gagne, Moreau and the on-going juggling of Richie, Westie, Parse there is no spot to bring up a kid that should be with the big club. at this point i see either Parse, Westie, Hunter or Moreau as the one that will have to be cut/wavied to make room. the glut of FA forwards didn't help going into the season to make room for the MAN kids that have earned a spot

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote