Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Thread
View Single Post
10-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Originally Posted by
Sorry, but my kids are much older so I'm just an observer.
I never took a shot at any player. If anything my shot is a bit more directed at coaching and related political situations that tend to happen.
I find it interesting that you would call someone out for taking shots at players with this comment:
IDC, let me remind you. She was on the ice for one of the three goals on Sunday, and on the ice for one goal in the second period on Saturday,that's when Melanfant, in his usual loss of concentration, opened the flood gates and let in FIVE!!!
Nothing worse than an upset hockey mom!
This is interesting an description I found. I bet you can relate.
The Hockey mom usually drives a pickup truck and lives on a farm. She is a stay at home mom with a large family (usually 7 kids, 3 girls, 4 boys. All boys play hockey)
The Hockey mom carries these interesting traits:
- drives an SUV or truck with duallies
- usually has a chipped upper front tooth
- usually dirty blonde with long hair parted in the middle, or long black and wavey
- wears tight levi's jeans from their high school days in the 80's
- listens to REO Speedwagon and Aerosmith
- Drinks vodka and rum and coke
- always nice to peoples face, but will stab you in the back as soon as you turn
- sits close to the coach on the bus
- Married to a redneck farmer that she met in high school. He inherited the farm and his mom was also a hockey mom.
And so it goes.........
Last edited by supertacks: 10-05-2011 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by supertacks