Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Thread
View Single Post
10-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Originally Posted by
Nothing worse than an upset hockey mom!
This is interesting an description I found. I bet you can relate.
The Hockey mom usually drives a pickup truck and lives on a farm. She is a stay at home mom with a large family (usually 7 kids, 3 girls, 4 boys. All boys play hockey)
The Hockey mom carries these interesting traits:
- will cut off any SUV sporting a "IM A SOCCERMOM" bumper sticker
- usually has a chipped upper front tooth
- usually dirty blonde with long hair parted in the middle, or long black and wavey
- wears tight levi's jeans from ther high school days in the 80's
- listens to REO Speedwagon and Aerosmith
- Drinks vodka and rum and coke
- Married to a redneck farmer that she met in high school. He inherited the farm and his mom was also a hockey mom.
And so it goes.........
Probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on the internet.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SaskRinkRat