View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 03:45 PM
habitants9_4

vCash: 500

Komi tried to play it back, and when he looked nobody was there to intercept. It was his mistake, but more or less accidental. Komi played well, and I like his enthusiasm on the power play. He has a nice and accurate wrist shot. He was in good defensive position.

Perezhogin was flying out there, he and Svitov have very good chemistry. Perezhogin had a 2 on 0 and just missed...I am not sure if he just fanned on it, or missed the shot. He was skating fast, but he didnít show as much effort defensively as I saw in the past! He did great offensively compared to the other games, he circulated the puck well.

Plekanec ONCE AGAIN KICKED ASS! He is one of a kind....The more I see him play the more I like him. He is aggressive, and makes things happen. He has a lot of confidence out there, and I think he might end up finishing the season with Montreal. HOW I donít know, but he plays a very good all round game, and focuses really well in the defensive zone. I like him with Balej, they make good plays.