Thread: 2011-12 line up
View Single Post
Old
10-05-2011, 08:43 PM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jags6868 View Post
I didn't intend on making this about Jagr, I want to apologize. I was just curious as to why so many had that line as the second line. My own conclusion was that I assumed most thought Jagr couldn't handle the first line minutes and by default his line would be the second line.

I do however think that our first two lines look pretty good on paper. Best case scenario, we have the best top 6 forwards in the league. Worst case scenario, the chemistry isn't there and changes have to be made.

Again, I apologize if it seems like my intention was to make this about Jagr because that wasn't my intention at all. I have always kept a slight interest in the Flyers even in years past and I have to admit that with Jagr joining them, I have become far more interested now but I see things about this team that are very promising and even the casual fan would have to take notice.

I think from the get go I might have rubbed certain Flyers fans the wrong way on here, I have to admit my liking of one particular player makes me look like a bandwagon fan but I come asking you Flyers fans to accept me as a Flyers fan.

I realize that Jagr's time in the NHL is numbered and once he retires it leaves me with a team to pick. So far the Flyers as a whole are growing on me.

Who or which line gets the most icetime will be the same as it always has been. Whatever line has the most jump that night. And also taking into consideration matchups. Not to mention game situations

VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote