View Single Post
Old
10-05-2011, 10:10 PM
NYRSchrute217

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Joe View Post
That's all you got? Come up with something a little better than that there Sparky. And I wouldn't be yapping to much cause if Staal misses any large amount of time that AHL will be past your great NY Rangers. Look at the bright side you guys can use the Staal injury as your excuse for losses. That and the of course the Rangers fans #1 excuse The Refs cost us the game. Go check any GDT and you'll have that excuse a few times a game.

But back to the original question is Draftguru wearing the Rangers or Whale Avery jersey it's a legit question being he's on the team. Have a pleasant evening.
http://hfboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

But since you tried to come here and talk **** unnecessarily, I'll at least reply to your ridiculous post. Staal may be our number 1 and without him we're definitely not a team capable of home ice advantage, however, to suggest that the Sound Tigers will finish ahead of the Rangers is an absolutely ridiculous claim. The Islanders finished with 73 points last year and the only real upgrade they've made is getting Streit back. Even though I think Tavares will take the next step, those picking the Islanders to top 85 points or even challenge for a playoff spot are in for quite a surprise come March and April.