View Single Post
Old
10-06-2011, 12:07 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadawg View Post
Professional scouts can't even put together a list for the 2012 draft right now that will look remotely similar to the 2012 draft results, so I'm not expecting anyone to be accurate with their ranking for the 2013 draft. I'm just wondering if anyone, based on some players they have watched (even just a bit) and some players they have read about cares to put together a potential top 10 ranking. Obviously the ranking won't be remotely accurate.
I didn't really mean accuracy in relation to the NHL draft. Professional scouts (as a collective) for a team may have a list for 2012 now that will look crazy next June, yet they likely have seen enough, heard enough etc to have enough knowledge to make a list based on reason and analysis. What i meant was, i think its unreasonable and unlikely anybody on here can really give a solid 2013 ranking because they won't have the knowledge of all areas/regions etc.

I didn't mean it's pointless because the draft is so long away. I meant it's a difficult exercise simply because i doubt anyone has the resources or time to know enough about all the different regions.

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote