2013 NHL Entry Draft Statistics
View Single Post
10-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Originally Posted by
My early top 10 for the WHL 2013
Morgan Klimchuk Regina Pats C
- Just a fantastic combiniaton of skill and speed. Has a real good chance to be as good as Eberle. I believe he will be the top 16 year old scorer in the league this year. The Pats should build around him he is a superstar
2. Aryton Nikkel Brandon Wheat Kings D
- This guy will be on everyone's list. Great offensive tools and loves to crush guys. He has the right combination of size and skill that will make teams drool.
3. Curtis Lazar Edmonton Oil Kings C
- Will end up one of the best two way forwards in the league. Has size and knows how to use it. Has just enough skill to score and create.
4. Kade Pilton Victorai Royals D -
Late 94 birthday. Has huge size 6'5 200. Tough as nails can scrap with the best of them. Has surprising offensive ability. Another Dylan McIlrath
5. Hunter Shinkaruk Medicine Hat Tigers W
- Might be the most skilled guy in the west. Great speed. Size is a concern but I don't think it is an issue. Another one of those Eberle clones
6. Eric Roy Brandon Wheat Kings D
- Late 94 birthday. Very good size. Probably the best pure passer for his age group on D. Really starting to show his offensive prowess this year. Not the most physical despite his good size
7. Alex Forsberg Prince George C -
Supremely talented skill player possesing good speed. Lots is expected of him and so far he looks very good. Size is an issue and he is not a physical player.
8. Carter Hansen Moose Jaw Warriors W
- Big budding power forward. Likes to go to the net hard. Has pretty soft hands for a big guy. One of those players that will explode next year I am betting.
9. Madison Bowey Kelowna Rockets D
- A riverboat gambler think Mike Green here. Good wheels loves to rush the puck exciting player to watch also frustrating as hell.
10. Jay Merkley Lethbridge Hurricanes C
- Highly skilled forward. Classic playmaker with good speed. Not the biggest guy yet, he could easily rise or fall depending on how well he handles the physical game but so far he seems to be doing fine.
Jared Hauf Seattle Thunderbirds D
Keegan Kanzig Victora Royals D
Ryan Pulock Brandon Wheat Kings D
Jess Less Kelowna Rockets D
Nick Petan Portalnd Winterhawks F
Matt Needham Kamloops Blazers F
Taylor Green Seattle Thunderbirds D
Connor Rankin Tri-City Americans F
I'm surprised you don't have Pulock higher given your Brandon sig and all
View Public Profile
Visit DangerMan's homepage!
Find More Posts by DangerMan