View Single Post
Old
10-06-2011, 03:46 PM
AnaheimDucks90

vCash: 500
Kings are interested in 3 Hamburg Freezers players

I don't know if a new thread are the right decision. But a big german newspaper reports that the LA Kings could be interest in goaltender Niklas Treutle (20 years old), left wing David Wolf (22 years old) and right wing Jerome Flaake (21 years old and was drafted by the Leafs in 2008. It would be pretty cool to see a player from us would go to north america.

Treutle is a talented goaltender who played a great last WJC, especially the game against the USA. Last season he outplayed our (and your former goalie too) Danny Taylor for the number one goaltender spot.

Wolf, who has 3 goals and 2 assists in five games this DEL-season, is a gifty agitator and a workhorse. He gives all what he can do in every shift, brings much energy into the game and he can score too. I think he would have the best chance to make it to the NHL, because he can play the body.

Flaake has some moves in his reportoire but he is too slow sometimes.. The Leafs had a good reason to draft him because he has some upside in the future.

Here is the link:

http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...3868.bild.html

Robitaille have asked many question about these players, especially about David Wolf. Our manager Stephane Richer says, that it would be an honor the lose a player to an NHL-Team.

I hope you will have a good and successful season Kings-Fans.

AnaheimDucks90 is offline   Reply With Quote