Old
10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeygirl2748 View Post
Chris D'alvise is out with a concussion he received in Columbus. That is why he is not on the Springfield roster. I have not heard an update on how bad it is or any timetable on his return.

Adam Pineault asked for his release to be with his wife while she grows through a bone marrow transplant. Thoughts are with them both, surgery is tomorrow.

I do believe the Jackets have given us quality players for this season. Did Atkinson making the Jackets hurt us, probably, but he beat Kubalik out, so we get Kubalik instead. Congrats to Cam of course. Hoepfully Springfield fans realize, we are not the top priority, the NHL affiliate is. Just saying. I think now that Giroux has been assigned, Falcons fans will step away from the ledge.

Opening weekend is tomorrow. Both games are on the road. I will be at the game in Albany Saturday and will post a recap that night or Sunday.
Yikes. Hope things go well for the Pineaults.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!