View Single Post
Old
10-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Minister of Offence

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpezDispenser View Post
I usually agree with you, but I'd say that MacLean has one priority: win. And if I was him, I'd have Lee in the lineup over Rundblad, but he would know best so there must be a reason.
I just can't think the guy is dumb enough to think that, to win this game, his best odds are to go with Rundblad and sit Lee. Rundblad offers more upside to make a deciding play......but overall it's just plain obvious Lee is one of the better options available to him overall.

As much as they all say winning now is paramount and all that, they have to say that, I'm not so sure it's actually true. They'll be trying to win, but the longterm comes first and there's some questions they've gotta answer.

All I'm trying to say is I don't even see it as possible that MacLean actually thinks Lee should be the odd one out, if all things are equal. Therefore, there's gotta be something getting in the way of him playing. The majority of fans can be misled but those that pay attention every day can see Lee should be playing on merit.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote