View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 06:55 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 50
Dru gets the Game Winner.

Well there it is. He finally scored against us, and it hurt. Can't fault Sauve though, he played great, especially on that three on two breakaway, but that last shot was unsavable. That felt like a game from last season, where we play hard and deserve a point, and then make one small mistake at the end of the game and it costs us. Liles almost lost it once, and then instead of just getting the puck out of harms way when there's under three minutes left, he tries to make a play to Kono, and then he waits too long with the puck and loses it, and then it's top shelf for the game winner.

What's up with the captain. He really doesn't look like himself out there. He keeps losing the puck, missing the net, and making bad passes. I wonder if he's injured, maybe his hand or wrist. Whatever it is, he's missing a step.

Once again another one bites the dust, this time it's Larson with a groin injury. I really like the way he has played while on the team. Who do we call up now, Kuleshov? Maybe Cumminins will be back, never thought I would be so hopeful of that. I thought Moore looked good out there along with Brigely even though he didn't play much in the second half for some reason. Where the hell did he come from anyway? I recognized the name, but he's not even on the Avalanche page here, nor in the rookie camp review. Name sounds really familiar though.

At least it's not the top guys getting the bug (knock on wood), but were gonna go through the entire Bears lineup, before were a month into the season. We probably already have their top two lines, playing on our bottom two lines. How they doing with losing all their players anyway?