View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 07:04 PM
dawgbone

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Omar was referring to the fact that dawgbone personally insulted me. I respect DB's opinion, but I know, just as he does, that there shouldn't be personal insults on a forum. I suggest you read all prior messages before commenting.
I called you an ingrate (happy omar?), because it is how you are coming off.

You seem to have no respect for the fact that these businessmen have sacrificed alot of their own money to keep the Oilers here, and because they didn't lose $3 million, you are unhappy about it.

It wasn't an insult(or at least intended to be one), as I don't constitute ingrate as a character flaw, just an observational flaw... more along the lines of I didn't think you respected the money these gentlemen have invested to keep this team in Edmonton, and that you were only concerned about what you paid. I would be more inclined to agree with you if this teams situation was a big suprise... it isn't. It has been well documented that this team is building for 2004 and beyond. The team had a lousy start last year, and rebounded to a decent year... I feel the same can happen this year.

8 games is far too early to make harsh criticizms.