View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 07:06 PM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
I would personally rather see an entertaining team that loses, than a boring team that wins.

I would rather see a team that uses speed, and takes risks, than a team that slows the game down.

I am a fan.... not a player. In the end, the final score isn't as important as how the game was played, and how entertaining it was. I love the Oilers and always have/always will support them, but I have always loved the fact that no matter how little skill there has been at times (90's ring a bell?), that they have always played the game with speed.

If the Oilers need to resort to a trap to win a cup, I'd be one disappointed fan.
I think there could be more of a happy medium. Some teams use it all the time. Some in certain game situations.

Oilers just try to play the same way all night. Whether they are winning 3-0, losing 3-0, or tied 3-3.

But is this boring? No. There's always something to talk about when the games over too.

And for a change.......I would rather watch 8-10 Oiler playoff games as apposed to..........1 exciting game that they win and 4 frustrating ones they lose.