View Single Post
Old
10-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Minister of Offence

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna99 View Post
I think the real truth is B. Lee cannot make an NHL play with his back is against the action, ie when he is skating towards his net - compare this to Rundblad who can not only turn and make plays with the puck he can outskate forewchekcers - B. Lee cannot do either of these things.

It's simple, if Lee was an NHL'er he'd be in the lineup on opening night, he's not a legit top 6 Dman on the Sens anyways, and for a lot of fans they think he looked good playing on a losing team, how do you think he fits into a team that is playing to win this year versus one that played like it was going to lose last year. lee doesn;t look to me like a player that helps you win.

If anything the contract excuses on these boards - they'd start Lee so they could trade him, benching him for game 1 reduces his value huge and hurts his chances of making our lineup if Rundblad scores or looks even somewhat decent against one of the best teams in the NHL in his 1st game
Can't bring myself to agree with any of this, even if I am wrong.

If you think MacLean started Kuba because he thought he earned it and has a better chance over starting Lee, I can't continue with you.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote