View Single Post
Old
10-07-2011, 11:39 AM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by grN1g View Post
wild fan/nsh fantasy owner here - come in peace.

what do you fans expect of suter/weber/n blum this year?

i know suter and weber it's safe to say they'll continue to be one of the best pairs in the league, both having a shot at norris, but what are the teams real expectations of blum? i went with a shot in the dark by drafting him late in my draft cause of the things id been hearing about in in the offseason. think i hit a decent pick?
Don't know much about fantasy hockey, so I guess it really just depends on what gets you points. If it's strictly based on points scored by the player I think you will be at least satisfied, if not thrilled, to have picked up Blum. With Franson's departure I think Blum will see some more PP time, but then again with SOB's departure he may be tossed on the penalty kill. Either way, he showed that he can handle the NHL in his short stint last season. He looked good in camp and in preseason. He will play about four times as many games this year as he did last (assuming he stays healthy). If his point production stays the same as it was last year he is looking at close to 30 points. I think it will go up a bit.

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote