View Single Post
Old
10-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Zuccarello Awesome*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru View Post
And Richards' tying goal never happens if Gaborik doesn't ease up on the backcheck and let him go. Saw it right away, he let him go and bam Richards tips it in. Can't let up in a 1 goal game with 5 mins left. I hope Torts rips him a new one.
That's not gaborik's man on the backcheck regardless. It was a two on two. If Gaborik comes back to double team Richards it would leave a potential trailer wide open.

I actually blame Sauer more than DZ too. Mike Richards is a good player and made a great play to deflect it but brad Richardson is an awful player and sauer should not have let him create separation wide and get that pass to the front.

Still, we did not deserve to lose the way we did. The refs pulled a Pittsburgh and gifted the kings this game.

Why is "unsportsmanlike diving" even in the rulebook? It's NEVER called when it should be, and then once per year they randomly decide to call both a trip AND a dive cancelling each other out. It's either one or the other. I loathe NHL referees. They are truly an embarrassment.

Zuccarello Awesome* is offline   Reply With Quote