View Single Post
Old
10-22-2005, 04:16 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher
Man, yes I did. I don't care how well Lalime was playing, Legwand put it directly into his chest - at least make him use a blocker or glove. Once again, Legwand needs to produce - you people are starting to back him up because he has cast a magic spell on you all, where trying hard and getting chances warrant three cheers.

It is early, and I'm not writing him off. I know he can produce and I'm just waiting to see it. Till then, he doesn't deserve this much credit. I understand "scoring is so hard in the NHL, and creating chances is all we can ask for" theories. They are excuses. Don't treat him like the baby of the bunch anymore, just expect him to do well and when he doesn't don't wipe the snot from his nose and tell him its all gonna be okay.

Heres to "the break-out" starting tonight!

Would you argue, though, that he's had a better season in the sheer amount of CHANCES he's creating than Erat? Because I think any objective fan would say that Legwand has been considerably better this year...and I use Erat as an example because I know you're a fan...