Thread: League News: Regular Season Non-Caps Talk
View Single Post
Old
10-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Millhaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin Ovenchicken View Post
Like I posted earlier, but I have to agree - they're VERY well coached. I'm not a huge FIREBRUCE guy, but I think the Caps win the Cup this year with Bylsma behind the bench. 24/7 wasn't any sort of be-all, end-all, but the disparity between coaching was at times epic. DB was calm yet firm and direct, succinctly pointed out what they needed to do better and how they were going to do it, before injecting some energy through various tactics. Meanwhile BB quite literally F-bomb rah-rah-rahed his way in and out of the locker room, leaving the players with their heads down, lifeless.

Disclaimer: the Caps were often down, while the Pens had plenty of leads. I suspect BB's fine when leading. I'd like to see a little more Xs and Os than **** **** ****ing **** when down a goal or more, though.
Ok for the record I was for letting Boudreau go this offseason for a number of reasons. That being said if you think the 24/7 thing was done in any way in favor of accuracy over entertainment I don't know what to tell you.